My self Shweta Kothare I am born and bought up in Mumbai. I have travel around the globe in many country like Switzerland, Germany, UK, Singapore, Thailand , Malaysia , Australia and Hong Kong I am currently based in Pune from last 2 year. I am very passionate about cooking and I believe that it's an Art with perfection. During my stay n travel in multiple countries I have also participated in Food trails, which helped me to understand Science of cooking and improve on it every single day, Below are few cooking related activities which I participated in;
1) My dish was selected as Best Indian Dish in Basel Switzerland Indian Food Festival 2009.
2) Currently I am Running my Facebook Page Masalabox which is followed by 1590 people around the world.
3) Winner of International cuisine Indian style at ( Singapore) 2011.
4) Currently I am also Writing Food Column in community Newspaper called ( Prabhu Tarun ) in Mumbai for monthly edition.
5) My recipe was Certified by Fortune food as Best Dish of the day from 5000 plus recipes that they received in 2016.
“I feel a recipe is only a theme, which an intelligent cook can play each time with a variation.” – Madam Benoit